Thursday, November 04, 2010

Dieting to Hear from You

I am slowly coming back to the living...  I am also working on loosing all of the weight I gained from the IVF treatments and subsequent depression when the treatments didn't work.  Tim has been in China and I was able to get a great start.  (I wasn't at all hungry, and have already gone down one dress size.)  Not bad for two weeks of work.  Thanks Luna bars and vitamins!

My goal is to get back in my skinny jeans, and throw out donate ALL of my fat clothes to charity.  I did some retail therapy to help boost my self esteem as well, (thank goodness for gift cards!) and am hoping that my work will pay off in a positive manner and that I will "get my groove back".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page