Saturday, September 25, 2010

It's the most wonderful time of the year....

I love fall.  Maybe because my birthday happens during the season, maybe because the temps are "just right".  Or maybe it's all of the great vibrant colors!  A final display before winter rains/snows arrive...
I've been thinking about pursuing photography as my next venture.  Something outside of a studio. 

I have found a lot of "mommy blogger" sites that dabble in photography, and know I'd do a good job.  This in conjunction with my jewelry sales might be a good paring... I love taking photos, and with the right equipment could likely "up my game".

Time will tell, but I need to find something that's rewarding and that keeps my mind off the hole in my life where the tile "Mom" was to be.  Perhaps photography will be the key. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page