Dieting to hear from you
I'm doing a modified Slim-Fast/Special K/Frozen Dinner/Negative Calorie Diet. (and of course vitamins) I basically "graze" during the day, and stop for lunch and dinner. (Breakfast is coffee and a Protein bar.) Weight loss will always be a battle for me, (unless I find something other than a "desk job") but if I can get good habits I hope I can maintain a healthy weight. Stopping the fertility treatments will definitely help.
The more I think about it, I don't think kids are meant for us. As much as I want to go through another round of treatments, the cost is prohibitive for such a large possibility of a negative result. I'm just now getting back on track emotionally and our last failed attempt was October! I don't know if I can do it again mentally, physically, or financially. Tim doesn't seem to care either way, since he can always father a child at some point, it's not really an issue for him. It (like my weight loss) is my issue, one that I must face alone.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home