A Bit of Color
The rain is letting up and we're due for some sun next week. I can't wait!!! The rainy weather has had me feeling a little blue. With temps in the 70's it will feel more like convertible weather and hopefully brighten my thoughts as well.This weekend was spent planting some color in our yard, as well as weeding, amending the soil, and spraying the roses for pests. It looks and feels so much better (and brighter). It definitely helped lighten my spirits.
I'm trying to figure out what to do with my life. Mid-life crisis? Perhaps. I need to find a better paying job if I want to try another round of IVF, as what I'm making now isn't enough to get by in this valley, let alone pay for another round of meds and treatments. As it stands, there likely won't be any kids in my future unless I make some major changes.
That said, I'm not ready to get rid of the kids clothes and children's books I've purchased over the years... I figure I'll wait until menopause on that one. That way there's still a glimmer of hope...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home