Friday, January 15, 2010

Spa Day

Construction has it's pro's and con's. I received my first paycheck of 2010 today, which reflected my latest pay-cut. We also started 1/2 day Friday's this year. (In order to save even more money.) So I now make less money and work longer to fit 40 hours into 4-1/2 days. The plus is... I have 1/2 day Fridays!

Last week I worked on selecting medicine cabinets for our bathroom remodel. (Of course the one I LOVED was $2,500!) Hello?!? My tile is gorgeous, real stone, and will cost less than that! Honestly, do I really need a leather framed medicine cabinet with an outlet in a bathroom that's about the size of a closet? I'm thinking NO. I am now debating between something from Lowe's or Restoration Hardware.

This week I decided to take a spa day, as I had a 30% discount just burning a hole in my wallet. My toenails are now a dusty rose color and I'm feeling quite pampered. What a great way to start off the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page