I'm feeling a bit better today.
Thankfully. It does seem like everywhere I look online, bloggers are getting pregnant. But this seems to happen cyclically, and I need to not take it personally that for whatever reason kids aren't in the picture for me. (yet)

I am in the shop
ping mode and thought I'd post some pictures of the cutest girls shirt and boy's pirate shoes I got for my niece and nephew around Halloween. The shirt at a 3T was too small for my 2-year old niece (who's tall for her age) so I had to return it for a 4-T. It's just so cute!!! The pink areas of the guitar is a fuzzy "felt" like material, and the neck and strap wrap around to the

back of the sh
irt. The
shoes will fit my nephew in a few months, which is perfect since at 6-months he's not really into shoes yet. I love the guitar on the front of the shirt, especially with the ruffled accents. I just melted when I saw it!
I love the holidays, and I'm looking forward to getting a cute gift here and there for friends and family. I am also looking forward to baking and decorating cookies. This year I may try to decorate and donate some to charity... I'm working on the details now, but it would be so much fun! My grandmother gave me tons of wonderful cookie cutters over the years, and someday I hope to share the tradition of baking and frosting sugar cookies with my children. Until then, I would love to use them to help make someones day just a little bit brighter.... Stay tuned to see if I'm able to make it happen.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home