We've been trying to finish up a remodel of our bathroom for some time... Now we have company coming out for my Birthday weekend and the pressure is on. Unfortunately, we have to figure out if my design ideas still works with our post IVF budget. (Especially if our FET doesn't work and we end up doing another cycle.)
My options are a "spa" like bathroom, or a zen inspired style. I have a "Free" cabinet that might be re-worked in the space, albeit it's a bit large... If I use it, we'd do a

waterfall counter with a vessel sink. (since the sides are un-finished and
will need to be cut down even more. I had planned on using earth tone materials... (limestone colors, with a seafoam green or even a fossil, "waterfall")
Otherwise, my original idea (since the
space is only 4' x 8') is a minimalist Zen inspired bathroom, with wall mount vanity and

interesting sink. I like this K0hler one... but would need to figure out what tiles to go with this since it's more Asian inspired than the spa one.
We won't even get into the T0t0 toilet I think is nice.
Either way, my tastes run to the tad bit expensive side... Although I do like construction, I miss my high paying jobs.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home