Monday, September 14, 2009

$$$$$ + 1 Intralipid + 5 Beautiful Embryos =

1 Big Fat Negative (My hCG was a 2*.)

On the plus side, at least this time I found out on the same day I took the test so I can stop all of my medications tonight. (with the exception of the Metformin, Prenatal, and F0lgard) Although at the moment I'm tempted to stop them too.

I have to schedule a consult with the Dr to discuss why it didn't work. I'm betting he's going to blame my BMI. Unfortunately, the Dr isn't available for a consult until the first part of October!!!

Lucky for me I managed to gain weight on this cycle, so I have even more loose than before so I guess the wait is just as well.
-----------------------------------------
*hCG Note: Anything less than 5 is considered not pregnant.
A singleton should be in the 200 range.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page