Thursday, June 12, 2008

Man's Best Friend

We recently went back to the Midwest to visit my family. Part of the family is a little Bichon Frisé named P00chie Di0r. (My sister bought and named the dog; but with 3 young boys, Pooch is now a farm dog at my parent's.)

P00chie is hilarious! A Bichon requires a lot of grooming though, and unfortunately this one loves to get into things on the farm. So my mom clips her with a "cow clipper"! (like a dog clipper but larger) Luckily "P00chie" doesn't realize she isn't supposed to look like this!

Some say Bichon's are heart healers, and she fits the bill! She loves to sit on your lap and cuddle, and she loves chasing her frog toy and bringing it back to you. Plus who couldn't love a face like that!

While at home I taught her how to dance and roll over. I was surprised at how smart she was! I think we spoiled her a bit while we were home to say the least!

It almost makes me want to get a dog. I told Tim that the other day, and said if we didn't have kids, maybe we could get a dog. (I think Italian Greyhounds are cute too!) He said we should get one when we have a kid instead, since kids need a dog. I thought that sounded cool too. :-) Now I just need to get a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page