Back to school special
After much debate on how many features I REALLY need, (sorry fingerprint scanner, I couldn't justify paying $500 more for you) I got a T0shiba Satellite for dirt cheap. (<$700) I also got a "free" (mail in rebate) Can0n Mp14o printer. My print head went bad on my beloved multi-pass printer, so I will be able to use this one until I get a new print head.
So far I LOVE my new laptop.
I'm not too sure if I like the web-cam feature, as right now I look like I have HUGE sunken eyes, but maybe with some make up it won't be so bad. (I bought a bunch of that too today as it was a "free gift with purchase" day at Macy's.) I also bought 5 sets of sunglasses at a local discount store, so I guess I could cover up the sunken eyes with one of them. Hopefully the new laptop will inspire me to post more on my blog. We'll see...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home