FET & me
I am diligently taking my meds, and will start stick testing this week. (On the same date as my Grandmother's funeral.) If the stick doesn't trip over the weekend, I will go in on the following Monday for an ultrasound. Sometime within the next week, I will get my HCG shot, and then 6 days later, we'll thaw little Han S0l0 in the hopes that the anti-freeze laced embryo will survive the thawing and transplant ok.
So that's the plan. I have no hopes either way on this one. I do what I'm supposed to do as far as meds, vitamins, and baby aspirin, and I will follow the instructions for testing and I will press on. This may be the last cycle for me, as I don't know if I have the energy to try again.

1 Comments:
Things are going so rough for you, I'm so sorry. Well you, your husband, and little Han Solo are all in my prayers.
lol. I keep imagining this little Han Solo in an egg frozen at some infertility clinic.
Post a Comment
<< Home