I just got back from a great trip in Vegas with my Dad, Aunt and Uncle. I received a free digital camera shortly before I went so I thought I'd try it out in Vegas. (At 640 x 420 pixels, I knew the pictures wouldn't be great, but figured for the web, it wouldn't be so bad.) So I took some pictures of the Dad where he stayed @ the Wynn , (He had a great room on the 58th floor, with a GORGEOUS view of the strip, golf course and city.) Pete Rose signing autographs, (He was looking right at the camera!) etc. I went to upload them just now, and the pictures had been erased! Apparently if the battery is removed or the USB cord is touched during the process, the pictures wipe clean. So I guess Vegas' new motto is true, even harmless pictures don't make it back.
We did buy a picture that was taken right before the Cirque Du Solei "O" show at the Bellagio. (Great show, but I wish I had gotten a program so we could follow the story.) It's not the greatest picture, but it's all that made it back! The funny part is, everyone thought Dad and I were a couple! Only in Vegas!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home