I'm doin' it for you right now...
If you haven't already figured it out (from my quotes like the 12 oz Mouse one above, or the Milk Chan pictures) Tim and I watch Adult Swim. I'm sure sooner or later references to Squidbillies, Boondocks, Robot Chicken, Aqua Teen, Venture Brothers, etcetera will make it to this page in one form or another. Lately I've been watching Big O, since it's on the box. (TIVO equivalent) I like Dorothy and think if we end up not being able to have children, we'll have to figure out how to make an android.Which brings us to round two. My doctor upped my dosage for the first 3 days. But only by 25 units. Shots the second round haven't been too bad. Yesterday's hurt, but I was tired. Tim thinks I might want to consider taking some time off for myself over the holidays, and I just may do that, since I tend to get wound pretty tight about the silliest things. Hopefully I can relax if I take the time off, since that's my other major problem. I'm a workaholic and a computer nut. Not a good combination. I'm way too competitive to play our Xbox for relaxation either. There have been threats of taking the controller away when I get too upset. The last game that wasn't too bad was Destroy All Humans, except Tim finished the game accidentally for me. It was pretty short. For weeks we kept saying, "Crypto!!!" "What?!?!" every time something went wrong.

1 Comments:
My son and I like Robot Chicken and 12 ounce Mouse, also the classic stuff like Futurama. I can do without anime, but it's pretty damn popular. We haven't seen Squidbillies, but since I once had an auditory hallucination where I could swear my son had said something about "Hoedown Ham" (he hasn't stopped teasing me about that) it sounds like something I could probably get into!
Have a happy holiday.
The Cheesemeister
Post a Comment
<< Home